Friday 2 August 2013

Practically Speaking

Words Of Affirmation
"We have a 5x7 picture in our bathroom on which we  write love notes to each other. Instead of a picture, we inserted a sheet of college ruled paper and use a dry erase marker to write on the glass. I love seeing what message he will leave for me each morning." ~Ivette

Acts Of Service
If you have a family that likes to watch sports together, make each game you watch a party. Serve up some appetizers, plan a half-time show of your own (if you have children get them involved too), and don't forget when you get up to get a drink or snack to offer the same to others as well.

Receiving Gifts
"My husband works at a gas station and a couple times he has brought me home a beverage from work. What I love most is the fact that he was thinking about me during the day." ~Anonymous

Quality Time
"My boyfriend and I are both Quality Timers. We are very busy and work opposite of each other often. About once every week or so he'll sit down and talk with me while I'm doing my make-up about what my day looks like like, etc. It's time he doesn't have to take, but he chooses to do so to have a few minutes with me." ~Lara

Physical Touch
"A simple back rub speaks more to me than a thousand words." ~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Do continue to browse the blog.